3D Sirona Dental Imaging Corvallis, OR
The Highest Quality Dental Images. Faster & Easier Than Ever Before.
At Timberhill Dental we’re always on the lookout for new advancements in dental technology that will help us provide world-class dental care to all of our patients. That’s why we’re excited about the newest addition to our office, a 3D cone beam imaging system.
The Sirona Orthophos provides incredibly detailed 3D images of your teeth and bone structure. We will be able to identify decay and other issues earlier than ever before and help you understand exactly what’s going on inside of your mouth.
Compared to traditional dental x-rays, the advantages of the Sirona 3D dental imaging system are simply tremendous.
Advanced 3D Dental Images Can…
- Identify life threatening Diseases like bone cancer, tumors and cysts, as well as early stages of tooth decay
- Assist in the precise placement of dental implants
- Help diagnose TMJ Disorder
- Spot displaced and fractured teeth that traditional images miss
- Allow you to better understand our findings and be more confident in your treatment
Advantages of Sirona Imaging Technology
• More comfortable for you: No biting down on uncomfortable pieces of plastic
• High-quality images: Blurry x-rays are a thing of the past. The Sirona 3D cone beam produces sharp, high-resolution HD digital images.
• Versatile results: In addition to identifying disease, 3D dental images can help the Timberhill Dental team develop treatment plans for TMJ, and place implants more precisely than ever before.
• Low radiation: The Sirona 3D dental imaging system uses a fraction of the radiation required by traditional dental x-rays and still produces amazing images.
• More flexible: In addition to amazing 3D images, the Sirona system can produce panoramic 2D images, too. By taking thousands of pictures in just a few seconds, the Sirona system provides incredibly versatile images that we can use to help you maintain a healthy smile.
Did You Know?
Traditional dental x-rays are based on antiquated technology. They’re finicky (even the best x-ray technicians often have to take multiple images to get what they’re looking for), uncomfortable for patients, and don’t show much detail.
That’s why we prefer the Sirona 3D Cone Beam technology. It provides amazingly detailed, 3D images of your mouth without the discomfort and other drawbacks of traditional x-rays. The next time you visit Timberhill Dental, ask us about it. We’d love to tell you more!
Our Minimally Invasive Approach to Dental Imaging
At Timberhill Dental, we offer high-tech, high-touch dental care that will maximize your comfort and provide minimally invasive treatments with amazing results.
When you visit us, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll offer you complimentary spa amenities, like a paraffin hand wax dip, warm blanket, and gourmet coffees and teas. We want you to feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible!
- Using the Sirona 3D dental imaging system, we can create an amazingly detailed image of your dentition and jaw in just seconds. You’ll be amazed at how simple the process is!
- Timberhill Dental’s staff will talk to you about any issues we see and suggest treatment options. Together you’ll create a treatment plan that will help you maximize your dental health and overall well-being!
What Our Clients Say
“Super friendly staff and comfortable office! They’re great at helping me feel relaxed during dental work.“
– Amy Mayfield
“I’ve been a patient at Timberhill Dental for a number of years. I’m always impressed with the way I’m taken care of from the moment I walk in the door. My most recent treatment was a crown replacement. This has never been my favorite experience, but the crown I received last week was the best experience I’ve had to date. The crown prep was quick and thorough, I was completely numb to it (hooray!), and the actual crown itself was made while I read a book on my Kindle. Before I left the Timberhill Dental office the new crown was in place in my mouth and a perfect fit!“
– Claudia Lee
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens during a Sirona 3D dental scan?
Before we start, we’ll ask you to remove any jewelry or other accessories you may be wearing. Then, you’ll place your chin in the machine and stand still. The scan will spin around your head, taking hundreds of images of your mouth in a few seconds.
How long does a 3D scan take?
Including preparation, a 3D scan takes about 5 minutes, but the scan itself takes approximately 20 seconds.
Is the radiation from a 3D scan dangerous?
Not at all. Compared to a conventional scan, Sirona 3D dental scans produce much less radiation and quicker imaging. This means fewer scans and less exposure time.
Get In Touch
Are you ready to learn more about the Sirona dental imaging system and how it can help you?
Call Timberhill Dental at (541) 754-0144