3D Sirona Dental Imaging Corvallis, OR
The Highest Quality Dental Images. Faster & Easier Than Ever Before.
At Timberhill Dental we’re always on the lookout for new advancements in dental technology that will help us provide world-class dental care to all of our patients. That’s why we’re excited about the newest addition to our office, a 3D cone beam imaging system.
The Sirona Orthophos provides incredibly detailed 3D images of your teeth and bone structure. We will be able to identify decay and other issues earlier than ever before and help you understand exactly what’s going on inside of your mouth.
Compared to traditional dental x-rays, the advantages of the Sirona 3D dental imaging system are simply tremendous.
Advanced 3D Dental Images Can…
- Identify life threatening Diseases like bone cancer, tumors and cysts, as well as early stages of tooth decay
- Assist in the precise placement of dental implants
- Help diagnose TMJ Disorder
- Visualize your airway and aid in the treatment of Sleep Apnea
- Spot displaced and fractured teeth that traditional images miss
- Allow you to better understand our findings and be more confident in your treatment
Advantages of Sirona Imaging Technology
• More comfortable for you: No biting down on uncomfortable pieces of plastic
• High-quality images: Blurry x-rays are a thing of the past. The Sirona 3D cone beam produces sharp, high-resolution HD digital images.
• Versatile results: In addition to identifying disease, 3D dental images can help the Timberhill Dental team develop treatment plans for TMJ and sleep apnea, and place implants more precisely than ever before.
• Low radiation: The Sirona 3D dental imaging system uses a fraction of the radiation required by traditional dental x-rays and still produces amazing images.
• More flexible: In addition to amazing 3D images, the Sirona system can produce panoramic 2D images, too. By taking thousands of pictures in just a few seconds, the Sirona system provides incredibly versatile images that we can use to help you maintain a healthy smile.